• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

bkf, do you know this guy?

At least he isn't lynching chairs. Apparently someone in Virginia and another in Texas are hanging chairs in the front yards to symbolize lynching president Obama.

I especially enjoy the quote from the homeowner “I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not. You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.”

At least he isn't lynching chairs. Apparently someone in Virginia and another in Texas are hanging chairs in the front yards to symbolize lynching president Obama.

I especially enjoy the quote from the homeowner “I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not. You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.”

Facepalm

In a recent presser,Sheriff Johnson blamed the Obama Administration for the investigation which makes me wonder about his sanity.

Back