• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I take government handouts

No guarantee of that. Got a long as way to go before those are paid.

"I was on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No."

- Craig "Mother Fucking" T. Nelson

Just discharge them in bankruptcy, amirite? :couch:

Just discharge them in bankruptcy, amirite? :couch:

Funny you mention that, there have been occasions recently where judges have allowed a discharge. I think just a partial discharge, but still, never tell a bankruptcy judge what they can't do. Because they'll just pretty much do whatever the F they want.

The government is ass fucking me on my student loans.. 8.5 percent is straight criminal. I am trying that sofi thing that someone posted on here to get them down to 5.99.

This is typical government. Speak to one of the nice a'chicks. They are there to listen to your concerns and lend a helping hand if they possibly can.

This is typical government. Speak to one of the nice a'chicks. They are there to listen to your concerns and lend a helping hand if they possibly can.

You seem quite disgruntled with America. I doubt anyone would really give a shit if you just fucking left.

You seem quite dorky, 94. I doubt anyone would really give a shit if someone just fucking stepped on your glasses.

I'd like to see someone take 94's glasses and try to step on them. I'd love to see you try big man.

Funny you mention that, there have been occasions recently where judges have allowed a discharge. I think just a partial discharge, but still, never tell a bankruptcy judge what they can't do. Because they'll just pretty much do whatever the F they want.

Or what Obama tells them to do. #fuckseparationofpowersandsuckafatdickChryslerbondholders

Would you like to see me try to take your glasses and step on them?

That would be humorous......you brought up 94....that would be an interesting double header for you.

You'd have to to take off your tin foil hat.

I'd like to see someone take 94's glasses and try to step on them. I'd love to see you try big man.

Forget it RJ. He's revealing my true self: small, weak, glasses-wearing geek. Maybe I should get a pocket-protector and poodle to round-out the whole persona.

Take your toy poodle and get back to playing video games in your grandma's basement.

Who doesn't take some form of a government handout? I might come close though. I never had a student loan, I take the standard deduction and I don't own a home.

Who doesn't take some form of a government handout? I might come close though. I never had a student loan, I take the standard deduction and I don't own a home.

I'd say you're a non-moocher. Taking the standard deduction doesn't count as mooching, IMO. Maybe a little bit, but not of the magnitude that I mooch.

Tolerant, inclusive progressives, always welcoming opposing views

Ah, yes. The predictable lament of those who get angry that their brand of intolerance isn't accepted by others. Apparatchiks, doom, helicopters, finger pointing...

Back