• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I take government handouts

anyone who ever went to a public high school or has a kid(s) in public schools was/is likely a net taker. It is rare that one family's property taxes pays for all their kid(s)' educational costs.

Good thing there are some rich folks out there to recieve tax hikes.

You are adding nothing to this thread with your witless one liners. Try to engage in an actual conversation or continue your journey to reach keeper levels of trolling.

anyone who ever went to a public high school or has a kid(s) in public schools was/is likely a net taker. It is rare that one family's property taxes pays for all their kid(s)' educational costs.

Went to private school for most of my life, before my mom sold the house and moved in 2006 she was paying $16k a year in property taxes when all her kids had been finished with school for 10 years.

I'm def a net taker right now, but I want to be a net giver eventually.

I'm def a net taker right now, but I want to be a net giver eventually.

No, you want to get taxed like a Republican. It is a glorious thing to pay less than 13% in taxes while some poor slops renting down the street are paying 20%.

No, you want to get taxed like a Republican. It is a glorious thing to pay less than 13% in taxes while some poor slops renting down the street are paying 20%.

13% of what I earn is a helluva lot more than 20% of what they earn. And I hate our tax system anyways, so you can't put that on me.

Went to private school for most of my life, before my mom sold the house and moved in 2006 she was paying $16k a year in property taxes when all her kids had been finished with school for 10 years.

The local government used these funds to create the wonderful environment that allows you to live the American dream. If these government people had not taken that money from your mom, she would have wasted it and certainly not used it to help you in any way. Thank God for the caring local a'chicks.

The local government used these funds to create the wonderful environment that allows you to live the American dream. If these government people had not taken that money from your mom, she would have wasted it and certainly not used it to help you in any way. Thank God for the caring local a'chicks.

In all honesty, you seriously cannot be this delusional and paranoid. If this is an act, you can admit it. C'mon- just whisper it, we'll keep your secret.

My grandma was an anchor baby though....

I once had a job that paid under the table. Mooch.

Immigrants often turn out to be wonderful sources of revenue. That is a beautiful dog thing, ITK.

Reactions: ITK
Back