• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cute Accountants

Older women that are working intro-level accounting jobs are dumb and likely not very wealthy. The cure young ones get married and quit or move on to more interesting things if they're interested.

+1

That tool OGB is on my shit like a ho' eatin' twinandre's ass

1. Drummer and I are BFFs. I'm taking that as a compliment.

2. I'll take this post as confirmation of my suspicion that TwinAndreBen is BrianFellows.

3. lol at the pos rep "I hate zzz too."

You do realize that young female accountants eventually turn into old female accountants

Maybe I'm biased because I live in Tampa, but many young hot women turn into older hot women.

I feel the same way about pharmaceutical reps.

We use to have this rep come in to the hospital peddling her goods and definitely her other goods. I actually think she did it because she wanted to get with doctors and maybe sell stuff because she gave her personal number like candy. She was a super hot, big tits, dumb blond and dressed awesomely slutty. Really short skits, almost see thru white shirts, knee high fuck me boots. One day she came in carrying a box with samples she was giving out and every desk she stopped at she would put the box down on the floor to "get the samples out" and perfect eye level were her amazing tits, no bra, hard nipples staring everyone in the face. After she left everyone just looked at each other with that all knowing, yep I saw too look.

Now that I think about it, I think there was hilarious episode of "The Life and Times of Tim" on HBO about a stripper turned pharmaceutical rep.

When I think female accountant, I think of broads in shoulder pads.

I love the tag "tax that azz". If I knew who posted that I'd pos rep.

Now that I think about it, I think there was hilarious episode of "The Life and Times of Tim" on HBO about a stripper turned pharmaceutical rep.

great show, supposedly coming back.

jazz club episode with the boss, amazing.

in regards to the thread, lots of young good looking auditors in my area (dc)

i just gave you some pos rep demonbeck. dont want you to get too much sand in your vag.

Back