• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cute Accountants

RicoSuave

Reaction score
I just thought of this as I was leaving my accountant's office this morning: why are all young female accountants very cute, while all old female accountants are a little overweight? I understand older females in that line of work being somewhat seditary and not active, but whats up with all the cute ones? I admittedly prefer the cute look over the hot look, so is it that I personally am attacted to the conservative business attire, fashionable hair, modest makeup, and big smile? When hot realtors come to my office (with revealing clothing, high hair, heavy makeup, stripper shoes) theres just no allure at all for me. Or could it be that I'm just stereotyping based on limited experience, and that my accountant simply prefers to hire the cute ones out of college? Has anybody else noticed this?

I admittedly prefer the cute look over the hot look, so is it that I personally am attacted to the conservative business attire, fashionable hair, modest makeup, and big smile? When hot realtors come to my office (with revealing clothing, high hair, heavy makeup, stripper shoes) theres just no allure at all for me.

can't really comment on the rest of it but i agree with you here

Cute accountants marry rich partners and stop working. Natural selection.

(here comes the neg rep)

They're cute and then they stand up and you see the office ass

hey bid are your married? it seems like a lot of the threads you start are about hot accountants/lawyers/clients. i just want to know if you are just looking or attempting to tax (pun intended)?

And here I was thinking they all start out cute & then the wear & tear of the job converted them into the others described by bid. All that year-end tax work taking its toll.

I'm sure there's a UGA pipeline of hot babes into easy/decent paying jobs like an accountant in a local tax office. Hot chicks have no reason to stay in such a job long term.

And here I was thinking they all start out cute & then the wear & tear of the job converted them into the others described by bid. All that year-end tax work taking its toll.

Reminds me of a trip I took to Italy in my late 20s. All the Italian women 30 and under were smoking hot with beautiful skin, bodies, etc. All the women 40 and over looked like hell. They were fat, had bad skin, and their posture was horrible (think hunchbacks). It was very bizarre.

Reminds me of a trip I took to Italy in my late 20s. All the Italian women 30 and under were smoking hot with beautiful skin, bodies, etc. All the women 40 and over looked like hell. They were fat, had bad skin, and their posture was horrible (think hunchbacks). It was very bizarre.

I noticed that in almost every country I have been to along the Mediterranean.

I just thought of this as I was leaving my accountant's office this morning: why are all young female accountants very cute, while all old female accountants are a little overweight? I understand older females in that line of work being somewhat seditary and not active, but whats up with all the cute ones? I admittedly prefer the cute look over the hot look, so is it that I personally am attacted to the conservative business attire, fashionable hair, modest makeup, and big smile? When hot realtors come to my office (with revealing clothing, high hair, heavy makeup, stripper shoes) theres just no allure at all for me. Or could it be that I'm just stereotyping based on limited experience, and that my accountant simply prefers to hire the cute ones out of college? Has anybody else noticed this?

can't really comment on the rest of it but i agree with you here

I feel the same way about pharmaceutical reps. No offense to anybody in these fields, but realtors and pharma reps are positions a stripper could get and not have to change much of her wardrobe.

I went with a friend a few years to check out a house in my neighbor he was looking at and a mutual friend was the realtor. She showed up to an 11 am showing in a short skirt and fishnet stockings. I mean, she's got a nice body and looked hot as hell but c'mon. That ain't professional, at least not the right kind of professional.

You do realize that young female accountants eventually turn into old female accountants

I feel the same way about pharmaceutical reps. No offense to anybody in these fields, but realtors and pharma reps are positions a stripper could get and not have to change much of her wardrobe.

Truth. I guess they (or their bosses) think that will attract more clients, but many times it just ends up looking silly.

And I have another admission to make: I don't mind practical shoes on an attractive woman. Sure heels are more fashionable and make a hot woman even hotter, but I don't consider flats a turn-off if the woman is otherwise cute or attractive. Especially with business attire.

You do realize that young female accountants eventually turn into old female accountants

Not in MY accountant's office.

And I think someone already gave the real answer: in a college town, theres lots of turnover but theres also lots of talent.

Back