• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old people booing Paul Ryan

The look on Ryan's face says "Damnit, I really wish that Palin/Death Panel shit was true..."

lmao. It's AARP and you act like this is "seniors"... AARP has been in the pocket of the Democrat Party for at least 20 years now.

as amusing as this is, it's disturbing how much influence senior citizens have on our national policies not to mention healthcare costs

He might as well be speaking to the AFL-CIO...

lmao. It's AARP and you act like this is "seniors"... AARP has been in the pocket of the Democrat Party for at least 20 years now.

Rule 1. We don't like the source

Rule 2. What he said wasn't said the best way

Rule 3. Actually, what he said is true and it'll be a positive

Just seeing where we are on the Fox scale.

Rule 1. We don't like the source

Rule 2. What he said wasn't said the best way

Rule 3. Actually, what he said is true and it'll be a positive

Just seeing where we are on the Fox scale.

Makes classifying the misdirection/smoke & mirrors that much easier.

A video of Paul Ryan booing old people would have been infinitely more entertaining.

Just imagine ELC sitting in a limo, calling the audience a bunch of liberal, old, crotchety fuckers who need to die.

I'm getting BKF and RJK lifetime memberships to AMAC. Will go great with the bricks I purchased in each of their honors at the George W. Bush Presidential Library. I can't wait to get down there one day and upload those pics when I find their markers.

I'm getting BKF and RJK lifetime memberships to AMAC. Will go great with the bricks I purchased in each of their honors at the George W. Bush Presidential Library. I can't wait to get down there one day and upload those pics when I find their markers.

No you didn't.

Back