• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old people booing Paul Ryan

Point remains that you didn't purchase bricks in the name of rjkarl and crazyoldfan for the GWB library. That was a bullshit lie you told in an effort to be funny.

Oh, and by the way... it wasn't funny. At all. It was transparent, it was stupid, and it was rather lame. Do better next time, champ.

I think it's funny, especially if both those bricks actually have the board names etched into them. I'm loling right now at the thought of every conservative Texan reading the names RJkarl and BobKnightFan as they walk in and wondering what the hell it means.

I think it's funny, especially if both those bricks actually have the board names etched into them. I'm loling right now at the thought of every conservative Texan reading the names RJkarl and BobKnightFan as they walk in and wondering what the hell it means.

I think the image of BKF scouring the premises with a metal file is even funnier.

Point remains that you didn't purchase bricks in the name of rjkarl and crazyoldfan for the GWB library. That was a bullshit lie you told in an effort to be funny.

Oh, and by the way... it wasn't funny. At all. It was transparent, it was stupid, and it was rather lame. Do better next time, champ.

It seems DV7 lives a joyless existence. Sad story, but plenty of company around here.

Back