• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ryan accuses Obama of killing the space program...

It's pretty clear that you can just say whatever the fuck you want to at this point.

It's such a colossal joke. They're not even trying anymore.

FWIW, I did hear through a pretty reliable source that it was actually Paul Ryan who murdered five hookers at SMU, as opposed to the oft-cited rumor that Craig James murdered five hookers at SMU.

Facts and historical behavior are no longer a consideration. Just make it up, cite a blog, say you were taken out of context, retract it in the classified ads, and then instruct the jury to disregard the witnesses' last statement.

FWIW, I did hear through a pretty reliable source that it was actually Paul Ryan who murdered five hookers at SMU, as opposed to the oft-cited rumor that Craig James murdered five hookers at SMU.

Which explains why Ryan has been critical of James' murder of five hookers. The brass.

james fallows at the atlantic has written a lot of good columns on the "post truth" nature of this campaign. Both sides are telling some pretty big whoppers but it seems to me that the Romney/Ryan campaign's relationship with the truth is particularly shaky.

james fallows at the atlantic has written a lot of good columns on the "post truth" nature of this campaign. Both sides are telling some pretty big whoppers but it seems to me that the Romney/Ryan campaign's relationship with the truth is particularly shaky.

They seem to stretch the truth on unimportant things, but this Administration likes to bend the truth on important things. To each his own...

The biggest difference, to me, is the Obama campaign has done a much better job of consistently staying on message. The Romney/Ryan campaign is just all over the place from hour to hour.

They seem to stretch the truth on unimportant things, but this Administration likes to bend the truth on important things. To each his own...

You've got to be kidding. Romney spent tens of millions of dollars on an ad buy about welfare that was all lies. He based his campaign for weeks on that ad.

The space program is alive and well... see TW's posts on the Video Game thread.

Right, because Romney's claims about Obama's welfare policies aren't one of the biggest lies (perhaps the biggest) of the entire campaign.

Colossal balls of Ryan to pull this move, especially after his party blocked the Veterans Jobs bill with some dubious excuse about funding.

I guess Ryan's plan to reduce the government and budget applies to... huh... other governments.

Back