• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

jeans with one roll or legit rolled up? the one roll has been popular as long as selvedge denim.

wearing these at the office today with a red dress + leopard belt + longish tan cardigan. defs a little more trendy than i usually do for work-wear:

candies-kohls-boots-ankle-boots-juniors.jpg

wearing these at the office today with a red dress + leopard belt + longish tan cardigan. defs a little more trendy than i usually do for work-wear:

candies-kohls-boots-ankle-boots-juniors.jpg

why werent those at khols when i went?! that's pretty much exactly what i need.

...or just some legit cowboy boots. i'd defs wear cowboy boots w/ my outfit today (brown pinstriped trousers, creamcolored cowl neck sleeveless top, turquoise cardi, skinny gold belt, terrible brown flats that don't go at all but i'm not wearnig heels at all this week).

i went out for drinks last night with a good guy friend of mine (who happens to dress really well. i'm not sure i would say he's actually into fashion, but he has a really good classic look all the time. like still wears a full suit every day to work even though his company is business casual). wore one of my new blazers, paired with my new statement necklace. he just looked at me and goes "you look...different. i don't think i've ever seen you look...put together before."

ha, obviously it's sad that i've known him for 5 years and this is the first time i've ever looked put together. but i'm glad i finally have some nice clothes :)

lol, that's awesome!

ended up ordering these on a whim. i suppose i can return if i end up not liking them. they really caught my eye tho.

G56606_06

Rocking some sweet shoes at the office today:

jQ6sV.jpg

Rocking some sweet shoes at the office today:

jQ6sV.jpg

I'll be honest- on my tiny phone picture, those look like Roald Dahl's rendering of the feet of the witches in 'the witches' (no toes).

UPS JUST CALLED. BLACK JEANS JUST ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE. WILL TAKE A MODELING PIC FOR RJ=MJ SOON.

he has to be kidding, there's no way they'd give that dude a job

this is the exact illustration i'm talking about:

9780141322643_Witches_IMG_0025.jpg

might as be like Kevin Malone and wear tissue boxes on your feet.

also, give me some good casual boots. looking at the Clarks Desert Boots right now.

I wear a similar boot to the Clark's Desert Boot, the Hawkins McGill:

21002563_020_b

How expensive are they? I've seen their stuff on UO website, and their pants are pricey.

Back