• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

Bunch of haters, that's custom made italian leather right there, don't be jelly.

Just got my 2nd pair of these.

ASICS.Onitsuka_Tiger.Mexico_66.White.Blue.Red.JPG

i looked at those on nordstrom, pretty sweet looking kicks.

Tretorn-Rodlera-Mesh.jpg

Here's the Treetorn's I referenced earlier.

Sick shoes. I rock a pair of Tretorn boots that I love. May have to look into those kicks. I'm a big fan of that brand, even though most of the stuff looks like a Swedish nightmare.

Bunch of haters, that's custom made italian leather right there, don't be jelly.

Rule #1, if a bunch of people on the internet don't like the way you dress and its not related to you being a slob, the ladies will love it.

However, I will say this thread has surprised me so far. Bros dropping some cool sneaks on this thread.

i can't really get in to the old school sneaks as much. give me cons/toms or some high top seevees though. kinda want some old school high top sneaks like townie posted, but i'm not sure how often i'd actually wear them.

i'm pretty sure this is the only style cardigan i could rock:

300x400.jpg

Yeah I like to keep it simple with sweaters and cardigans. Looks good when layered over patterns.

i want a new suit for my cousin's wedding in 2 weeks. should i buy one?

Back