• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

I'm gonna start rocking suspenders. Also, cardigans are def in my wheelhouse. My two go-tos:

25235920_004_b

25249640_030_b

i want these shoes, but will wait til spring:

420x560.jpg

I like dose.

I really need to get some desert boots for Xmas to wear w/ mah jeans. Probs sooner.

just rock those monte eye thai leather loafers or w/e.

ended up ordering these on a whim. i suppose i can return if i end up not liking them. they really caught my eye tho.

G56606_06

wow, i ordered these at 4:00 on tuesday and there were here by noon today. with free shipping! looking pretty sharp imo.

Picked up 3 Ralph Lauren sport jackets/blazers on Sunday at the Dillard's clearance center. Got two that were originally $295 each for $60 each. Got the third one on a MAJOR steal. Originally $550. Got it for $25.

OH HERE WE GO. FINALLY SOME WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY PICS.

If my washing machine ever gets fixed, Imma break out my black jawnz. APC's in the hizzzzouuuuse. I've had 'em for like 2 years, but black jawnz don't break in... which I guess is a positive, because faded black jawnz would suck.

That jacket isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be I'm disappointed.

The jacket is the best part of the outfit IMO. I think you mix it with t-shirt time and some boots.

yuppppp... i was in a rush last night, so i just threw on the cons. i got 4 new vnecks to wear with it (with or with out flannel).

This thread is dangerous, makes me want to drastically increase my shoe roster.

if you are gonna rock the lumberjack, you need to go all in biggie syle with the hat to match.

Saw 5 pairs of ankle rolled up jeans/slacked while walking to lunch and back today. This is happenning.

pants1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pants2b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back