• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

People cuffed khakis and wore jorts in the 90's whippersnapper. I'm stuck in the early to mid 2000's.

One flat and neat and pressed cuff of khakis (similar to DF2009's picture) isn't that unusual and goes in an out of style (I had pants that were stitched to do that ((I didn't have to roll them)) that I wore in high school) Rolling them up and wrinkling them is retarded.

I may be changing my stance on the jeans thing since I generally do destroy the bottom of my jeans, so I can see the practical reason to roll them up. But it still looks retarded, and skinny jeans should never ever be worn.

As I described to DF09 in rep, you're a hipster if you ever posed for a picture in front of art looking pensively away, and to that I stand by 100%.

I am having a 22 year old fashionista korean girl pick me out some outfits next weekend. When describing this she indicated I need two good fedoras. I'm scared.

Your input on this thread will be of no value if you wear a fedora.

(Not that it already has value or anything :thumbsup: )

scaled.php

I think this is a good style for me but ultimately I could not get my straps to look the way they are supposed to so I may scrap this whole dress.

I didn't feel like finding the old thread, but did anyone ever order a suit from Indochino? How did it come out? I've read some reviews online, but I figured I'd ask people not writing blogs about it.

People cuffed khakis and wore jorts in the 90's whippersnapper. I'm stuck in the early to mid 2000's.

One flat and neat and pressed cuff of khakis (similar to DF2009's picture) isn't that unusual and goes in an out of style (I had pants that were stitched to do that ((I didn't have to roll them)) that I wore in high school) Rolling them up and wrinkling them is retarded.

I may be changing my stance on the jeans thing since I generally do destroy the bottom of my jeans, so I can see the practical reason to roll them up. But it still looks retarded, and skinny jeans should never ever be worn.

As I described to DF09 in rep, you're a hipster if you ever posed for a picture in front of art looking pensively away, and to that I stand by 100%.

i'd rather be a hipster than a n00b dresser like yourself.

scaled.php

I think this is a good style for me but ultimately I could not get my straps to look the way they are supposed to so I may scrap this whole dress.

dress is hot from what i can tell. we need to see all angles, though (upskirt). would not wear to work.

cp1003frontlargef0a57f6.jpg

This is the pattern but I eliminated the pockets.

What about this fabric?
ilfullxfull366337141q4c.jpg

wrong season, lady.

like the dress, though.

i really, really, really want my friend to start making clothes.

I live in AZ. Its sundress weather all year except for 8 days in December/January. It was 100 yesterday.

but you still wear spring colors? i guess i remember that from florida.

I didn't feel like finding the old thread, but did anyone ever order a suit from Indochino? How did it come out? I've read some reviews online, but I figured I'd ask people not writing blogs about it.

Tagging along with this, I'm in the market for a new suit as well. I don't know where to go here in Chicago, and I'm tempted to just take my own measurements and then order one online. I do know a rocking tailor nearby, so I can get it altered if it really comes to that.

Is this a good, bad, terrible idea? Would I be better off just going to the local Nordstrom's here and checking out what they have? Keep in mind that I'm a student right now, and I don't want to spend more than $500 or so.

scaled.php

This pic cracks me up. Posrep for the tabes, but I'm laughing because it's almost impossible to comment on the dress when all we can see is your chest.

But posrep for the chest.

Back