• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

I didn't feel like finding the old thread, but did anyone ever order a suit from Indochino? How did it come out? I've read some reviews online, but I figured I'd ask people not writing blogs about it.

One of vadtoy's co-workers has several suits from them, he always looks sharp when I see him. He's a tall guy that would have trouble finding anything the rack to fit, but he swears by Indochina.

imagepdok.jpg

Better choice for "winter"?

i like that fabric better too! kinda reminds me of the liberty of london line.

also, i love my outfit today. love how a good outfit can make you feel super confident in so many other ways :).

also, i love my outfit today. love how a good outfit can make you feel super confident in so many other ways :).

someone's getting laid tonight

It is Liberty of London, so good eye dash!

rjkarl owns 8 pairs of white cotton briefs. The oldest pair was purchased in August 1997. The newest pair was purchased in February 2008. They are size XL. When he urinates, he pulls his penis out over top of his underwear's waistband, unless he is using a urinal in a public restroom, in which case he threads his penis through the fly hole. When he is alone and walks by his bathroom mirror wearing only a pair of briefs, he often looks at himself and assigns a numerical score to his body. The most recent score was a 6.6. This was down slightly from his prior score -- a 7.3 -- primarily because he had eaten 3/4 of a carton of General Tso's chicken the night before and felt that the high sodium content was causing him to retain fluid.

rjkarl owns 8 pairs of white cotton briefs. The oldest pair was purchased in August 1997. The newest pair was purchased in February 2008. They are size XL. When he urinates, he pulls his penis out over top of his underwear's waistband, unless he is using a urinal in a public restroom, in which case he threads his penis through the fly hole. When he is alone and walks by his bathroom mirror wearing only a pair of briefs, he often looks at himself and assigns a numerical score to his body. The most recent score was a 6.6. This was down slightly from his prior score -- a 7.3 -- primarily because he had eaten 3/4 of a carton of General Tso's chicken the night before and felt that the high sodium content was causing him to retain fluid.

I'm so torn.

1341885874_Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

Tagging along with this, I'm in the market for a new suit as well. I don't know where to go here in Chicago, and I'm tempted to just take my own measurements and then order one online. I do know a rocking tailor nearby, so I can get it altered if it really comes to that.

Is this a good, bad, terrible idea? Would I be better off just going to the local Nordstrom's here and checking out what they have? Keep in mind that I'm a student right now, and I don't want to spend more than $500 or so.

I only have 3 suits but they are all from JCrew. Order online and all you need to know is your jacket size, waist, and inseam. Their suits fit me great and are affordable. Zara.com has some awesome looking suits for a great price but I have never ordered one. I do have two pairs of trousers though and love them. Free shipping and returns.

scaled.php

I think this is a good style for me but ultimately I could not get my straps to look the way they are supposed to so I may scrap this whole dress.

Looks familiar....

good look...

two questions:

1. black jeans/brown boots: my brown boots are kinda dark, so i'm not sure how i feel about them with black jeans. am i being silly?

2. my cousin is getting married next saturday. all but one of my suits looks shitty on my because i've lost some weight, and it is black. it's a party/going out suit (well tailored, slim fit, flat front, etc.). the wedding is in the late afternoon with a reception that starts in the evening. if i'd thought ahead i'd have bought a new light grey suit from indochino, but i didnt. sooooooooo my pref would be black suit if that's fine, but i would be willing to go buy a new suit off the rack this weekend as my tailor could turn it around for me before i leave for home on friday. if it helps the wedding is not black tie (would be easier cause i could wear my tux), but the groom will be wearing a tux. thoughts?

I think a black suit is probs alright for a wedding with an evening reception.

I think I've made a major fashion mistake today. I'm wearing pinstripe pants with leopard print heels. I've gotta think two patterns was a bad decision.

Back