• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

my roommate actually caused a traffic accident in downtown charlotte when some guy watched her walking down the street in neon green skinny jeans one day. whoops :)

(ps-love them too. though i don't actually have any. at this point i'm just admiring them on other people)

So you think I should go solid? I have some pale blue wool.

Pale blue would be great.

I don't think I could rock a denim colored denim jacket. I'd definitely go with the red flannel.

i have some khaki jeans i bought last year tahti'll probs breakout this weekend for the first time. pretty stoked.

So you think I should go solid? I have some pale blue wool and some darker blue silk for lining. Not sure it would look to Duke/Carolina though.

sup jackie o

At least 3 years ago.

When did men not wear them?

10017412.65ac8123.560.jpg

So you think I should go solid? I have some pale blue wool and some darker blue silk for lining. Not sure it would look to Duke/Carolina though.

you're in arizona... don't worry about looking too duke/carolina. i think the pale blue/dark blue combo would be lovely!

i'd also worry about ll bean's fit not being "tailored" enough, but the ability to get a 46 long would be nice.

a denim tent would be sick at a festival unless it rained.

going with one of my engaged friends this afternoon to pick out bridesmaid dresses. i realized i have a bit of an obsession with one-shouldered dresses, because literally everything i'm picking out to send to her to pre-shop is one-shouldered and that's the one style she doesn't want us in. #uh-oh

I'm the most fashion challenged person ever and peacoats on men is not new at all. And it's handsome.

ITK, love the cut of that jacket. Don't like the patterned fabric. I think the blues would look nice.

Don't like the denim jacket.

Do like colored pants (for women) though I am not sure I am willing to give it a try. Probably draws too much attention to the wrong part of the body for me.

On the girl thread, dashionista said that wrap dresses are flattering on everyone but I've never found one that actually fit. They always gap in the chest which I realize is just me admitting I can't fill them up well enough. :tard:

A friend gave me a new scarf for my birthday and I realized I'd put away all my scarves for the summer. Found them this morning and am excited to start wearing them again. Yay scarves!

going with one of my engaged friends this afternoon to pick out bridesmaid dresses. i realized i have a bit of an obsession with one-shouldered dresses, because literally everything i'm picking out to send to her to pre-shop is one-shouldered and that's the one style she doesn't want us in. #uh-oh

Where are you looking? Does she want more traditional bridesmaid-y dresses or do you think it'll be something you can wear again?

Where are you looking? Does she want more traditional bridesmaid-y dresses or do you think it'll be something you can wear again?

definitely short, so not traditional long. we're looking at bella bridesmaid in cary. (she really likes the line from lulakate)

Back