• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

Whats the situation where you think you want to rock the black jeans with and with what? Same with a jean jacket I guess. Jake from Melrose place rocked a mean jean jacket but he's the last I can remember, are they back? Do you own a hog?

The black jeans question is easy. Graphic tees and flannel shirts are made for pairing with non-blue jeans. I've got a pair of gray jeans that I rock with tee shirts a lot, and I get some compiments on them pretty often. I also once wore them into a gay bar, and my ass was grabbed three times that night. My girlfriend laughs, but I know it's a compliment.

How do the Bonobos fit in real life? I've heard they're pretty slim through the thigh, so I defs couldn't rock them. I'm a pretty small dude, but I've got some meat on my legs.

I've got some boot cut and straight leg Bonobos slacks. First, the waist runs very big. I would consider ordering a size or two down. Second, the boot cut leg openings open way too wide at the bottom. They don't look like bell bottoms or anything, but they certainly cover the laces and majority of your shoe. I would advise against boot cuts unless they have changed the cut. Third, they feel great in the legs and butt.

Overall, they're good slacks. They fit tighter than most pants throughout the legs, but most pants are way too bulky. I think they're fairly comparable to the J Crew Ludlow cut, but fit better in the seat. Bonobos also have some flair in the pockets and lining, so I guess that's cool.

I can't rock the Ludlow cut.

Years of football, rugby, and lifting.

I've got some boot cut and straight leg Bonobos slacks. First, the waist runs very big. I would consider ordering a size or two down. Second, the boot cut leg openings open way too wide at the bottom. They don't look like bell bottoms or anything, but they certainly cover the laces and majority of your shoe. I would advise against boot cuts unless they have changed the cut. Third, they feel great in the legs and butt.

Overall, they're good slacks. They fit tighter than most pants throughout the legs, but most pants are way too bulky. I think they're fairly comparable to the J Crew Ludlow cut, but fit better in the seat. Bonobos also have some flair in the pockets and lining, so I guess that's cool.

agreed on the bootcut. theyre awful

Yeah - to stick with the Thom Browne theme ... this is a guy who sent this down the runway:

00010fullscreen.jpg

Hey, I have that same outfit!! Except my coat has cats on it instead of dogs. It's very functional, as can wear it to work and then straight out to dinner and bars at night.

THAT IS THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES.

I got some bonobos stuff coming in today. Hopefully it all fits and I like it.

also got some sweet socks to go with my well tapered slacks. looking monte today with navy bonobos slacks with red flare, a white button down, and red white and blue striped socks.

i feel like the old school high tops are making a comeback in the casual shoe game. get some air yeezys.

Have you ever looked into Geox? They can run a little expensive, but I like the way the look and fit, and they are comfortable as shit. I've had a number of pairs and they've always seemed to last a long time, so that helps the cost a bit.

i have cons in size 13 that don't look like clown shoes. high top seevees look good too.

If anyone comments on your big feet, just give 'em a wink and ask if they know what that means.

it's funny, i see dudes rocking chucks and think they look good. then i put them on my feet and i think they look silly on me. i just like something that has a little more shape going through the sole. i'm diggin the geox shoes, may have to try a pair out. any hesitation about wearing something like this with shorts?

http://www.amazon.com/Geox-Mens-Snake-V-Sneaker/dp/B005HTN3SK/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_3

I've got a couple of pairs of Hi Dunks that look good with jeans.

Also, I've got some Treetorns. I think that's how they're spelled. They're awesome and so many people ask about them. I guess they used to be popular a long time ago and have made a comeback of sorts.

it's funny, i see dudes rocking chucks and think they look good. then i put them on my feet and i think they look silly on me. i just like something that has a little more shape going through the sole. i'm diggin the geox shoes, may have to try a pair out. any hesitation about wearing something like this with shorts?

http://www.amazon.com/Geox-Mens-Snake-V-Sneaker/dp/B005HTN3SK/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_3

Nope. I've got those in a different color and wear with shorts all the time. Just go with a no-show sock or completely without.

Really thinking about buying a pair of Clae shoes. Some of the styles are a bit much but they have several that I like quite a bit.

I rock a pair of these

PAAAAAKDKHGNOPHN.jpg

And a pair of these as my casual shoes:

flyhoopshigh.jpg

Went out to Hollywood last night, saw three instances of the rolled up cuffs thing. Yeah, its happening.

Back