• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

Great shoe. I have a pair that I wear about 6 or 7 times a year. Should last till I die.

they asked boat shoes or cap toe oxfords and biff said "get you a man who can do both"

In the market for new dress shoes, what is the consensus on best dress shoe in the $400-500 range. I am thinking about having some custom made Lucchese's done, but it is going to run well over what i actually want to pay.

Nah, just wait until they go off sale and buy one pair.

I dig these.

Vanguard_Natural_864.jpg

That is the same as the Captain just with different soles. I've worn the Captains almost daily since I got them via recommendation from this thread a few years ago. They have held up really well and look great. However, I wear them to work in an office, I don't know how well they would hold up as actual boots, I have Ariats for that.

I'm in the market for a new navy blazer, which I haven't been in the market for since forever. Anyone have some blazers they really like? My last was Brooks Brothers, but I checked theirs our this weekend and wasn't super impressed.

does someone here still have a zappos connection and want to hook me up?

Yeah. I like Proper Cloth. I stopped by their studio in Soho and got my measurements perfect.

Back