• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate expectations

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
By the day of the debate, here's how I think the campaigns will be presenting their candidate's likely performance levels:

Obama- Flava Flav would give the POTUS a run for his money in a debate.
Romney- If his Depends don't leak down his leg, we'll call it a victory.

What are your expectations.

Last edited:
screenhunter_03-dec-10-1329-1.jpg

i predict that after the debate (regardless of what actually happens) rj, bkf and the rest of the liberal pansies will say that obama wiped his ass with romney and elc, jhm and the rest of the conservative jerkoffs will say the exact opposite.

and i will make fun of all you True Believers

i predict that after the debate (regardless of what actually happens) rj, bkf and the rest of the liberal pansies will say that obama wiped his ass with romney and elc, jhm and the rest of the conservative jerkoffs will say the exact opposite.

and i will make fun of all you True Believers

And I'll make fun of you

Romney's only chance to win the presidency is to wipe the floor with Obama in the debates, which is to say that Romney will lose the race. The Pubs need to start planning ahead and beyond the inevitable outcome of this race.

Romney's only chance to win the presidency is to wipe the floor with Obama in the debates, which is to say that Romney will lose the race. The Pubs need to start planning ahead and beyond the inevitable outcome of this race.

I think that really depends less on what Romney says and more on whether the voting public is tired of Obama's bullshit and doesn't fall for his schtick anymore. Just like the best of whores, if Obama can continue to massage the public with his oral skills to the point that they still trust him while he is robbing them blind, then he is set up well.

How is he "robbing them blind"? Taxes have gone down during Obama's tenure.

Sure, because he set the increases to kick in after his second-term election, plus all of the unfunded debt increases that have to be dealt with after he is gone. Simple rope-a-dope.

Wrong again.....but this thread isn't about this concept....but with the quote from Milhouse and 2&2 prove the "no fun zone" exists.

My greatest hope for the debates is a couple of decent SNL skits based off of them.

I think that really depends less on what Romney says and more on whether the voting public is tired of Obama's bullshit and doesn't fall for his schtick anymore. Just like the best of whores, if Obama can continue to massage the public with his oral skills to the point that they still trust him while he is robbing them blind, then he is set up well.

Wait, I thought Obama gave away free shit and paid people's mortgages. A YouTube video of a woman saying so proved it. How is he robbing them blind and at the same time giving away free shit on money borrowed from China? It doesn't add up

Wait, I thought Obama gave away free shit and paid people's mortgages. A YouTube video of a woman saying so proved it. How is he robbing them blind and at the same time giving away free shit on money borrowed from China? It doesn't add up

He's taking from Peter to pay Paul, which is what government does. Often your opinion depends on whether or not you are Peter or Paul

He's taking from Peter to pay Paul, which is what government does. Often your opinion depends on whether or not you are Peter or Paul

yeah I was just having a little fun with 2and2

he's not taking from anyone to pay Paul. nor to pay Peter, for that matter. He's borrowing to pay both of them, and the two candidates are trying to offer their version of who is Peter and who is Paul.

Back