• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Question About MILFs

And btw, I'm not sure that it's cool of your friend to call his buddy's wife a MILF, regardless of age.

Agreed in most situations. But this particular situation is screwy to begin with. The husband is 48 and loaded, and the wife is 28 and smokin. So he isn't so much a buddy as he is the dude who bought the chick 20 years younger who hangs out with us because our kids are the same age and play together. I think he anticipated the comments when he got into the relationship and happily accepts them.

If woman is in your peer group or general demographic, then she's just a boner of the month who happens to be with child. If she's outside your demo, she's a milf. If she's way outside, gilf.

postpics.gif

Of course what you'd say is true Phan, but what do you think of bringing back "could catch it"

You see a hot chick with a wedding ring "Man that chick with the ring could catch it"
You see a azn chick "That asian chick could catch it"

It seemed popular a few years back, but it didn't have the staying power. I, for one, the phrase didn't get its due and should attempt a comeback.

That is so fetch.

Back