• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncsports' map: what you got?

Romney's staff must be writing jhmd's jokes lately. Hey jhmd, get off the talking points and start back writing your own material.

Romney's staff must be writing jhmd's jokes lately. Hey jhmd, get off the talking points and start back writing your own material.

Much like Joe Biden, I find it much easier to poach the fine work of others. I've yet to demonstrate a willingness to accept personal responsibility for writing my own material.

I'll go out on a limb and say NC. I haven't seen hide nor hair of Obama in NC in a long time. He has written it off.

I'll go out on a limb and say NC. I haven't seen hide nor hair of Obama in NC in a long time. He has written it off.

No better evidence of that then the fact that he's sending Biden here this week. Perfect place to stash the One Man Chain Gang.

I did get the memo this week that the election is over. I haven't voted yet and I'm really dispirited.

Jesus, you conservatives are so butthurt. What's worse tho, is that y'all are so painfully unfunny when trying to be funny. Painful to read.

Just stop.

Please?

Jesus, you conservatives are so butthurt. What's worse tho, is that y'all are so painfully unfunny when trying to be funny. Painful to read.

Just stop.

Please?

Enjoy your victory. God knows what you see in Obama but go with it.

I did get the memo this week that the election is over. I haven't voted yet and I'm really dispirited.

I think they're cute when they're falsely confident. Nobody is more sure of less than these guys. They can hear the clammoring for a second term. They said so. Many times.

Mitt is not even the GOP's 1st choice on top of the fact he has NO idea what America is besides his Mormon Country Club!
WHAT MAKES MITT A GREAT AMERICAN!??!?!?!

He's not even their second choice. Some Republicans will be very relieved on Election Day because they can finally be honest about how much they really don't like Mitt Romney.

A photo of ncsports on the way to work after he called Michigan for Romney two months ago:

checkered-flag.jpg

Back