• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncsports' map: what you got?

Gabriel-Hernandez-takes-victory-lap.jpg

Waiting for the Fox News misguided robot to answer the question........At least Obama knows why planes do not have windows that can roll down, why the avg income for a family is not 200-250k and why it is a bad idea to start wars with Iran and China when complaining about the debt that was already out of hand before Obama took office!
Trickle down economics does not work and Romney's policies mirror W's which according to the facts, got us in this hole in the first place!! Keep running your campaign by turning a blind eye to facts....MITT ROMNEY....a true American!!! GTFOH

Romney can see Russia from his window... in his $12M home in La Jolla.

Call me a pessimist. I think there's a very real, sickening chance that Romney could win.

Call me a pessimist. I think there's a very real, sickening chance that Romney could win.

Romney will lock up the loss after the three debates, if he hasn't already. The guy's a stiff.

Mondale beat Reagan badly in their first debate. He closed the gap from 14% to 4%.

Kerry beat W in the first debate.

Notice I said "the three debates", not "the first debate." My point stands.

I definitely hear you I just thought your post was somewhat amusing after last night. I'd like to Romney go down in flames but the fact is that he handed Obama (and Lehrer) his ass last night. Or so I've been told.

I think the lowered expectations thing worked. I thought the debate last night was boring as hell. I honestly thought it couldn't be any better than a tie just because both were awful. Then I see all the media raving about Romney stomping the President. I guess there's something to the "as long as he doesn't shit himself on stage" rhetoric.

I really don't know how they ran out of time, since both candidates just kept saying the same damned thing over and over again as if they were stuck in some kind of loop. That wasn't a debate so much as it was a who can polish this turd up to the look the best contest. If they had said the things they repeated a few dozen times over only once each, it would have been over by 9:30 at the latest.

Worst.Debate.Ever.

Back