• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Siren at Drudge

Go

Deacsbravesdawgsetc
Reaction score
Video of Obama from 6 years ago...

'cue the haters and the apologists! Get your arguments ready, CAN YOU DIG IT????????!!!!!!

Video of Obama from 6 years ago...

'cue the haters and the apologists! Get your arguments ready, CAN YOU DIG IT????????!!!!!!

6 years? But that's like 12 Mays ago... Ar too long to be relevant.

OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!JHMD JUST SPPOOOOOGGGEEDDDD ALL OVER HIS GRILLED RUTABAGAS!!!!!!!!!!! 2&2 JUST DECIDED NOT TO KILL HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELC IS meh

Great...I was worried that this thing was going to go the whole way without white people acting stupid.

Is this the Michelle Obama "Whitey" tape?

OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!JHMD JUST SPPOOOOOGGGEEDDDD ALL OVER HIS GRILLED RUTABAGAS!!!!!!!!!!! 2&2 JUST DECIDED NOT TO KILL HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELC IS meh

lol. I am actually pretty meh until I see something that makes me un-meh

Sum up? I never go to drudge

Video to be shown on your favorite news channel tonight...some 6 year old video of Obama talking about race...and Drudge teases with "the accent...the anger...the accusations." Sounds like an Angry Black Man video. I'll go back to being meh now.

What are you talking about?

siren.gif

First time there in forever. Apparently what Ben Affleck says is newsworthy, as are eCards about lady parts.

fascinating corner of the web

This should really tone down the rhetoric on the campaign trail. I can't wait for the stupid forwards to follow. Romney about to get down and dirty it sounds like.

This should really tone down the rhetoric on the campaign trail. I can't wait for the stupid forwards to follow. Romney about to get down and dirty it sounds like.

The right is officially in panic mode.

I just wonder about the timing. Either this was leaked in anticipation of a really poor showing tomorrow night or it will frame the message for tomorrow night going forward.

Always interesting for Romney to throw old footage, because the simple rebuttal is a walk through his policy positions from the same timeframe.

He has finally posted the video. Apparently it is of him and a white friend (Wake grad apparently) disscussing race at an engagement party.

THE SHOUT OUT TO REV. WRIGHT, WHO IS IN AUDIENCE...
'My pastor, the guy who puts up with me, counsels me, listens to my wife complain about me. He's a friend and a great leader. Not just in Chicago, but all across the country'..

This almost sounds like a Breit Bart thing, as he said before his death that the media went into hush mode on Rev. Wright in 2008 and that they had videos to demonstrate it.

Back