• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Siren at Drudge

Rube said it well. Romney ran the wrong direction, lost the middle, and now seems to have gone into panic mode. He should have run as the centrist moderate he actually was in his prior incarnation.

Rube said it well. Romney ran the wrong direction, lost the middle, and now seems to have gone into panic mode. He should have run as the centrist moderate he actually was in his prior incarnation.

:willynilly:

I really wish Huntsman was the nominee. I would go all in to vote for him. Brilliant mind and moderate leader.

yep. As a slightly left leaning moderate, with what I know of Huntsman (which admittedly isn't all that extensive and over the course of a campaign I may have discovered more that could have either made him more or less attractive) I probably would have voted for him.

Huntsman is far too reasonable for the GOP at this time.

I think most of the country would be reasonably satisfied with a Huntsman presidency. Sadly, since the lunatic fringe of the right in places like Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina (powerhouse states of real importance in America) wouldn't be, it can't happen.

Romney officially made sure that this video was out of the news cycle in 48 hours last night.

Back