• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

That was Romney's best answer tonight - he crushed that response

OK, I've now caught up by reading all 13 pages of posts.....though I haven't turned on my television or watched a minute of the debate. And, actually, I don't really understand why any of oyu have. As nearly as I can tell from reading all the posts, the posters who were already for Romney think Romney is winning the debate and the posters who were already for Obama think Obama is winning the debate. And that's about what is happening all over the country, I would imagine.

There is nothing that either candidate could have said tonight that would have caused me to even give a second thought to change my vote....and I'd bet that's the case for everyone on this board, it the truth is told.

I'm just here to make jokes and vote for Big Bird in November.

That was an impressive ranting on Dodd Frank and its impact on the industry by Romney. Unfortunately for him, very very few people care, I believe.

Yea, that was a good Romney moment. And you're right, I don't think Americans have any idea wtf he is talking about.

I really don't like the idea of letting the school districts deciding how many teachers they have, the rich kids will just continue to do better than the poor

tumblr_mbcj2iYKnN1rg2rf7o1_400.gif

I don't really like the "is there a difference between you two?" theme of this debate. We know there are differences. The debate should be so the candidates can engage each other about these differences.

It really is an annoying approach.

Does anyone remember the Parks and Recreation episode where Ben has to do the media tour and can't talk?

He's not winning the last 30 minutes or so that I've heard.

Unfortunately, I just think this is a rehashing of all the talking points I've heard for the last year.

Nobody could possibly believe that Obama is winning this debate, and I've seen no one argue (yet) that he is.

He did.

This is like being at the redneck barbershop. Mitt: "Obama doesn't pick the winners or the losers...he just picks the losers." I wonder if more than 5% of USA citizens even know what Solyndra refers to. oops

Mitt sounds like he's lost his voice all of a sudden

OK Mitt, it's one thing to talk over Jim, another thing to talk over the POTUS.

No one is winning this debate. that's a net loss for Romney.

Nobody could possibly believe that Obama is winning this debate, and I've seen no one argue (yet) that he is.

(disclaimer: i missed the first 30 minutes) i LIKE obama, and will be voting for him. but i agree with this. he's struggling through this.

(disclaimer: i missed the first 30 minutes) i LIKE obama, and will be voting for him. but i agree with this. he's struggling through this.

I think Romney was better the first 30 minutes.

Back