• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

I can not stand when Obama says "folks"....I don't know why but that drives me crazy.

Yes, this is correct. But you have to listen to crazy ass Fox News or Rush Limbaugh, which nobody does as they are so ridiculous, to actually realize tomorrow that Obama could POSSIBLY lose a debate. It is not really conceivable to most.

Obama is just reeling now.

I can't wait for his "Let me be clear" of the night.

Romney comes off like a pompous douche, but he is absolutely crushing this. I am definitely surprised by his performance.

This debate isn't close. When was the last time a sitting president got smacked down like this? 1992?

Jesus, Jim shut the fuck up.

massachusetts WGAF. do that in california.

You can't do his tax plan and NOT cut support for education.

As Bill Clinton says, "It's arithmetic."

That was obamas biggest lie of the night. You've done a great job, Jim.

Bill Clinton is demanding there are commercial breaks in the next debate so he can tell Barry what to say, how to say it, where to look, how to move his hands, and how to seduce the intern working backstage.

Obama just needs to get the ball in from the 1, no need to throw a hail mary. Romney won the debate, but Obama's just trying not to make a mistake in turn four JJ Hillebrand style

KEYBOARD ROMNEY!!!

tumblr_mbcil9jWiP1rdkipfo1_500.gif

Back