• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

Mitt is obviously on his game tonight, but he needs to let Lehrer run the show, or Lehrer needs to be more forceful.

If people are still paying the same damn amount of taxes, how the hell is lowering rates, but keeping tax the same by eliminating deductions and exemptions, going to get more people working? That is such a crock of shit.

What the hell are you talking about your generation for Romney? They're going to be dead in 15 years.

"is this program something an idiot would do? then i don't do it"

If people are still paying the same damn amount of taxes, how the hell is lowering rates, but keeping tax the same by eliminating deductions and exemptions, going to get more people working? That is such a crock of shit.

Reduced marginal tax rates encourage increased production, tax loopholes don't.

Romney's is bigger. He wins.

haha that's what made me think about it. mine would be SILLY big.

stock-photo-three-american-flag-pins-on-a-pinstripe-suit-lapel-73316437.jpg

You need a moderator that tells either of them shut the fuck up we are moving on, they try to talk just do the shhh, shhh, shhh,

Back