• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

Corporate jet manufacturers pay taxes too.

And they hire workers.

They need to move onto something else. All this tax talk is getting particularly boring. They're both just throwing out talking points anyway. Next topic please.

What total BS!!!! Are you high?

this is what I said:

"Reduced marginal have never and never will create a single new customer. Without new customers, there will never be more production."

Where in that statement is anything about 100% marginal rates?

Do we have them now?

Have I ever presented anything like that?

Tell the truth for a change.

I gotta say that Romney really has his facts lined up on a lot of this economic stuff. He's in his element here, even if he sounds like a scrotebag.

I gotta say that Romney really has his facts lined up on a lot of this economic stuff. He's in his element here, even if he sounds like a scrotebag.

these are boring topics but the ones that actually matter from the federal govt

I've been in business for 25 years and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

"I had a friend say that you try to pick the winners and losers, but you only pick the losers."

I bet Mitt got a good laugh out of that one

Romney's winning, he may be a douche but if you spend your life running a PE firm you damn well better know your stuff.

Back