• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

American people are SO DUMB they will not even understand that Romney is smacking Barack Barack around like a red headed step child. Romney is using actual business terms and that shit is way too high brow for the WWF WalMart USA crowd.

Americans will just vote for Obama because he is so much cooler.

I think Romney is doing quite well. He needs to keep hammering home the "you had four years" stuff.

I mean, I know a lot of seniors who were successful during their working years who utilize Medicare. They paid for it, they should get to use it, right?

I pay for it. I doubt I'll ever get to use it.

Ponzi scheme.

I think Mittens is doing work.. he needs to stop his dumb faces when El Presidente is speaking though

Yes you can. If you pay less withholding based on your lower marginal rate you are having less taken out of each check. Ergo more cash on hand.

You could get hit at the end of the year though.

And if you have spent it, you will have to borrow it and pay interest on it.

I mean, I know a lot of seniors who were successful during their working years who utilize Medicare. They paid for it, they should get to use it, right?

Paying into it and using it sounds different than making it sound like she would be living in the gutter if it wasn't for the program.

They need a new moderator, badly. Jim has no control over this what so ever. Who is moderating the other debates?

I think Romney is winning the battle over content here, but is losing the style portion.

Agreed.

I think Romney is doing well with the specifics, but is all twitchy, and the adoring gazes while Obama is talking is probably not the look he was going for. Obama is sticking to the vague and isn't providing much substance, but is much smoother.

American people are SO DUMB they will not even understand that Romney is smacking Barack Barack around like a red headed step child. Romney is using actual business terms and that shit is way too high brow for the WWF WalMart USA crowd.

Hate if for ya.

Jim is getting abused.....he seems to enjoy the punishment from Obama, but he is tossing a few jabs at Romney.

Romney is AGAINST too big to fail? The check is in the mail. I'm not married. I won't cum in your mouth.

Hate it for ya.

Ooooo! He's repealing Dodd Frank? Maybe I'll reconsider voting for Romney....

Just tuned in. This looks like a shit show.

Dude this moderator is so pro-Obama it's funny. He keeps cutting Mitt the Tit off and not O'Bama (roll tide).

Back