• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Your Beer Says About Your Politics

Heineken is mos def a Dem beer.

If I'm going cheap shit, I go Schlitz or High Life. I used to drink PBR but the hipsters took it over, lame.

I'm a big time Dale's Pale Ale guy but Loose Cannon by Heavy Seas is right up there. Oskar Blues and Heavy Seas are the bee's knees. New Belgium is overrated although I'm enjoying their Shift lager these days.

I love how beer has become almost like wine, there are sooo many kinds to try. Love walking to the local mom and pop and trying something new. Last week I had Shiner's Wild Hare Pale Ale, pretty good.

Heineken is mos def a Dem beer.

If I'm going cheap shit, I go Schlitz or High Life. I used to drink PBR but the hipsters took it over, lame.

I'm a big time Dale's Pale Ale guy but Loose Cannon by Heavy Seas is right up there. Oskar Blues and Heavy Seas are the bee's knees. New Belgium is overrated although I'm enjoying their Shift lager these days.

I love how beer has become almost like wine, there are sooo many kinds to try. Love walking to the local mom and pop and trying something new. Last week I had Shiner's Wild Hare Pale Ale, pretty good.

This has never made sense to me. If you like the way something tastes, why would you stop consuming it simply because a certain group of people also consumes it? I'm guessing no one's going to mistake you for a hipster unless you're walking around in skinny jeans, Buddy Holly glasses, and plaid, so why deprive yourself?

This has never made sense to me. If you like the way something tastes, why would you stop consuming it simply because a certain group of people also consumes it? I'm guessing no one's going to mistake you for a hipster unless you're walking around in skinny jeans, Buddy Holly glasses, and plaid, so why deprive yourself?

because he's a loser that defines himself by his consumption habits. HOW WILL PEOPLE KNOW I'M REPUBLICAN IF I DRINK PBR OR DON'T WEAR PLEATED KHAKIS!?!?!?!

My liberal friend only drinks Amstel Light. But he went to Carolina, so he is an outlier.

I didn't see Newcastle (which is my #1 choice) but according to this chart I am a raging Republican!

No doubt Sierra Nevada and the microbrews are dead on.

Back