• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Romney's campaign racism shown again

Sununu is an ass, but I fail to see how describing the President's debate performance as "lazy" is racist. Hell, I support Obama 100% and I think lazy is a pretty good word to describe his performance in the first debate. He looked like he didn't really want to be there and that he could just skate through the debate. I'm positive we will see a more energized and better prepared Obama in the next two debates.

He didn't call the performance lazy. He called Obama lazy....previously Sununu said Obama doesn't know what it's like to be an American.

He didn't call the performance lazy. He called Obama lazy....previously Sununu said Obama doesn't know what it's like to be an American.

What was the context for that? Because the President has been in a different socioeconomic class from the average American for awhile.

Sununu was simply talking about Obama's positions and said it.

Did the crushing of Obama in the debate concern you that much that you're going to start crying racism over any criticism? I would think Obama still has a comfortable lead, relax

It's a pattern for sununu:

"From an appearance on Fox News (video below): "He has no idea how the American system functions, and we shouldn’t be surprised about that, because he spent his early years in Hawaii smoking something, spent the next set of years in Indonesia, another set of years in Indonesia, and, frankly, when he came to the U.S. he worked as a community organizer, which is a socialized structure."
On a Romney campaign conference call: "I wish this president would learn how to be an American."
From an interview with New Hampshire talk radio: " He introduced the word felon into the discourse — can you imagine how not bright it is of him to do? In Chicago, felon and politician are almost synonymous."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/sununu-romney-attacks-obama-does-not-understand-america-audio-2012-7#ixzz28XGLgqpS"

That is bit of stretch but if you want to see racism at it's best just go to a Romney/Ryan Rally and chat with some of the supporters. As a Obama supporter, I am beyond pissed at the Obama camp for going into the ring and not throwing any blows!! I better see some fight in the next debate bc Romney slapped him around with BS stats and Obama took it.

Be nice to RJ. He knows the house of cards is starting to collapse. The fundraising scandal and Libya cover up that are about to break along with the highly questionable jobs report are all closing in. Obama knows it. That is why he was so out of it. The followers are catching on slowly but surely.

Just to be clear, only one poster thinks this is a legitimate thread, right?

If that's the case, don't pile on, just ignore it and move on.

Be nice to RJ. He knows the house of cards is starting to collapse. The fundraising scandal and Libya cover up that are about to break along with the highly questionable jobs report are all closing in. Obama knows it. That is why he was so out of it. The followers are catching on slowly but surely.

Lol

I spit my juice on the screen...

if calling someone lazy is racist..... than apparantley i hate every race on this earth

Obama a self loathing racist!

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 12/23/11 12:38 PM EST
HONOLULU -- President Obama admits says his worst trait is that he's a little bit lazy and blames his Aloha State upbringing for his penchant for taking it easy.

"There is a deep down, underneath all the work I do, I think there's a laziness in me," Obama said in his interview with Barbara Walters that airs Friday night on ABC.

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS11111111111111, Nah!, My Bad, Potatoes!!

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2011/12/blaming-hawaii-for-laziness-108583.html

Last edited:
rj is right about what is going on here. Sununu is trying to get in his head. I predict that Obama will still beat Romney like a drum in the next debate.

Last edited:
Back