• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Romney's campaign racism shown again

Given the amount of time you spend alone and on the computer I imagine you frequently 'spit' your 'pineapple juice' on your keyboard.

Obama a self loathing racist!

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 12/23/11 12:38 PM EST
HONOLULU -- President Obama admits says his worst trait is that he's a little bit lazy and blames his Aloha State upbringing for his penchant for taking it easy.

"There is a deep down, underneath all the work I do, I think there's a laziness in me," Obama said in his interview with Barbara Walters that airs Friday night on ABC.

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS11111111111111, Nah!, My Bad, Potatoes!!

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2011/12/blaming-hawaii-for-laziness-108583.html

Then, according to the OP, this conclusively demonstrates that Obama is a racist. Mods, we need to send Barack to ban camp.

Sununu should be fired for calling someone lazy (which is OBVIOUSLY racist), but Biden's "chains" threat is totally cool. \

RJ is very smart.

Back