• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Take the "R" Train!

I'm convinced....

And I actually listened to the whole video....let me give a taste of the genius....

'just like Bill Clinton after he won, that's when we found out Hillary wasn't the only one. Giving him oral in the back hall, how do we know Obama doesn't like Fred, Sam, or Paul."

Last edited:
Definitely a better version of Obama girl if you ask me.

Meanwhile, Obama's train song. Edited to say I thought of this because it's cool, like Obama, as opposed to the lame song posted by OP, not because the people in it happen to be black. Really. Racist? :couch:

Last edited:
Definitely a better version of Obama girl if you ask me.

You can't be serious.......an old guy who can't sing or play...or a young hot girl who can't sing play.....basic rule of thumb -good tits and ass beats balding and white beard.

You've gotta be kidding. He is awful. He is flat and couldn't carry a tune with a fork lift.

RJ - you are an idiot. That guy is way more talented than Obama girl. Anyone with a brain can hear that. He actually has real talent.

As Jose Felicaino once said in the studio, "the white boy can't sing or play, but he can hear."

Is it so hard to admit that this gentleman has a nice voice?

He doesn't. He's a mediocre karaoke singer. If you are drunk.

The Republican Senators could sing. This guys can't.

rj they are just messing with you. responding only feeds the fire. i would have thought you would have figured that out by now

Given how wrong Skins is so often, I think he was serious..well until busted.

You can't be serious.......an old guy who can't sing or play...or a young hot girl who can't sing play.....basic rule of thumb -good tits and ass beats balding and white beard.

Yes.

Back