• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

Ryan bringing up the $716B lie again...do these guys ANY SHAME???

Which is what we need in a VP, not a pansy who doesn't want to be called "Congressman Ryan"

So you voted for Bush/Cheney because Cheney was the definition of an asshole. I'm sure Cheney preferred to be call the king of the dark kingdom but it didn't happen.

Started watching a few minutes ago. Why on earth would Ryan tell a story about a man and his family who got in a car accident in a debate with Joe Biden?

a true professional can make a point and win a debate without looking and acting like a condescending prick.

why does he have to act that way? he doesnt. he would be working ryan if he wasnt acting like a douche

Biden is owning this the way Cheney did against John Edwards. He's been immersed in this stuff for 4 years, and is basically telling Ryan that he really doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

a true professional can make a point and win a debate without looking and acting like a condescending prick.

why does he have to act that way? he doesnt. he would be working ryan if he wasnt acting like a douche

I think that is pretty evident. He is belittling the little boy trying to play grown up and debate him.

So you voted for Bush/Cheney because Cheney was the definition of an asshole. I'm sure Cheney preferred to be call the king of the dark kingdom but it didn't happen.

When Cheney had a heart attack, you had to say a small prayer for the heart attack. That dude was tough and ruthless.

Kinda like the way Romney blew over Jim Lehrer last debate?

Ryan is just pounding the vodka from that frosted glass

I don't know why DV7 isnt all aboard the Biden train, I love the fuck you in your face, call it like it is, im an asshole but I know my shit. Fuck likability Id rather have someone that calls people out than pussies around. America might not like assholes but I love it.

You can't possibly think Biden is losing.

woooooooooow

"the american people would be better served if we stopped interrupting each other."

Jesus Biden, let Ryan fucking talk already.

Back