• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

This.

Republican here. I feel like Ryan is getting butt pounded. Joe is really playing risky with the interruptions, but I don't think it matters at the end of the day.

VP debates dont ever matter.

Biden's interruptions are like watching Bill O'Reilly

I'm going to apologize in advance for this...Biden to Ryan:

DARN THOSE FACTS

biden is a douche and is coming across like one. why would anyone watch this and want to support that loser?

You can't possibly think Biden is losing.

look at my post. nowhere did i say that biden is losing. i said he would be working him if he wasnt a douche. working means blowing him out not just barely winning like he is now by acting like a dickhead

Just tuned in. In the last five minutes, Biden keeps chuckling and interrupting. Why is he doing that? I don't give a shit about these old people issues, but it looks like Ryan takes them seriously and Biden's up there being a jokester.

Vice president of the United States of America =/= Vice President of Marketing at Family Dollar.

Biden can get away with it.

Yea, you think so? Try acting like that on Wall Street, your ass will be kicked to the curb no matter who you are.

Paul Ryan using Obama's quote is a bad idea considering that he also is trying to scare seniors that Obama is gutting Medicare.

Just tuned in. In the last five minutes, Biden keeps chuckling and interrupting. Why is he doing that? I don't give a shit about these old people issues, but it looks like Ryan takes them seriously and Biden's up there being a jokester.

It's hard not to scoff and chuckle when you are locked in a debate with a dwarf.

Paul Ryan using Obama's quote is a bad idea considering that he also is trying to scare seniors that Obama is gutting Medicare.

I agree. I wouldn't claim that they're trying to make me scary. Don't reinforce that image.

I don't know why DV7 isnt all aboard the Biden train, I love the fuck you in your face, call it like it is, im an asshole but I know my shit. Fuck likability Id rather have someone that calls people out than pussies around. America might not like assholes but I love it.

Oh, I personally love the FUCK out of it.

But a lot of Americans are uneducated and uninformed twats, so how a person looks matters to them more. Then I realized that most of that clowns probably aren't watching the debate right now, and will only hear what the media say tomorrow.

The media is going to say that Biden made Ryan look like a child. I'm starting to love it more and more now that I'm realizing that most Americans probably aren't watching a VP debate.

haha what a dick. now he is just talking shit to everyone

I fucking hate when politicians try to talk in commoner-speak and use terms like "at the end of the day," and "folks, trust your common sense," etc. Ugghhhhh.

I agree. I wouldn't claim that they're trying to make me scary. Don't reinforce that image.

They can't help themselves.

This format is great for Biden. Ryan would do better on a podium spouting talking points and faulty math.

Back