• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

Oh, I personally love the FUCK out of it.

But a lot of Americans are uneducated and uninformed twats, so how a person looks matters to them more. Then I realized that most of that clowns probably aren't watching the debate right now, and will only hear what the media say tomorrow.

The media is going to say that Biden made Ryan look like a child. I'm starting to love it more and more now that I'm realizing that most Americans probably aren't watching a VP debate.

I disagree with you. Am I uneducated?

I fucking hate when politicians try to talk in commoner-speak and use terms like "at the end of the day," and "folks, trust your common sense," etc. Ugghhhhh.

It's another day longer. And that's all you can say for the life of the poor.

Biden just hammered Ryan on the Medicare issue. Doesn't matter what Romney's plan is, Ryan didn't do as good a job selling it as Biden did pointing out that they would be taking a guaranteed benefit and changing it to something else.

Oh, I personally love the FUCK out of it.

But a lot of Americans are uneducated and uninformed twats, so how a person looks matters to them more. Then I realized that most of that clowns probably aren't watching the debate right now, and will only hear what the media say tomorrow.

The media is going to say that Biden made Ryan look like a child. I'm starting to love it more and more now that I'm realizing that most Americans probably aren't watching a VP debate.

you are a condescending douche. are you so much better than the rest of americans? get a life douchebag.

Biden just Bidened himself. "The middle class got crushed."

If someone published Paul Ryan budget madlibs, I'd buy it.

you are a condescending douche. are you so much better than the rest of americans? get a life douchebag.

The people who are going to "swing" with the a-hole act aren't undecided. Biden is putting an act that will probably tingle Chris Matthews' leg, but that wouldn't be my goal if I was Axelrod.

God that was cheesy

Looking straight at the camera.....watch out middle class!

"a lot of" =/= all

But I'm sure you're educated, champ. I know this because you forgot your password and are now using a parody.

Don't go there. That logic makes Moonz a Rhodes Scholar.

Another Ryan LIE....NOWHERE has Obama proposed raising taxes to 44%...that is an intentional and blatant lie.

i dont know anything about any of the professional successes of the people on this board, but if any of you are okay with the way that biden has been acting and would act that way yoursself then you probably havent been able to operate successfully in a hierarchical organization.

Back