• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

i don't know where the ticker-tape on CNN comes from, but every time ryan speaks the women line is very positive. i don't believe it has anything to do with what he's saying.

i don't know where the ticker-tape on CNN comes from, but every time ryan speaks the women line is very positive. i don't believe it has anything to do with what he's saying.

HE IS SO DREAMY!

Ryan missed an opportunity.

"Should we be having an investigation? No, of course not. This should never have happened in the first place. If there had been adequate security, we'd have a consulate, not an investigation."

Absolutely dreadful answer by Biden.

"No bomb....yet!"

Joe, tell me more about how a country makes nuclear weapons. That's what the voters REALLY wanna hear.

WHY IS BIDEN TRYING TO DESTROY MY LIVER?!

I'm doing a fine job on that all on my own, Joe.

THESE ARE THE MOST CRIPPLING SANCTIONS IN THE HISTORY OF...SANCTIONS.

Tell me more Joe.

You forgot the "Period Period". Apparently while I was typing this he said "Period" again. Just waiting for him to say "Question mark"

Back