• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

biden, stop smiling like that. it's unbecoming.

i think ryan listened to 'we didn't start the fire' on repeat to prep. so much ayatollah in iran.

HE IS SO DREAMY!

time_paulryan_20111205_04021.jpg

"Slow down there."

You forgot the "Period Period". Apparently while I was typing this he said "Period" again. Just waiting for him to say "Question mark"

I love you period
Do you love me question mark
Please please exclamation point
I want to hold you in parentheses

Again, Iran won't do shit with a nuclear weapon.

Agreed, the key is just to have one or make people think you have one. They want regional power and hegemony over Israel and they want Israel to overreact so that the world has a reason to condemn Israel. They're playing Israel.

Let's look at this from the view of the Ayaltollahs......

REALLY???

I now have little doubt Romney/Ryan will start a war with Iran. Is that what the American people want.

wait isnt the bomb part the easiest thing to build? i thought once you have the enriched uranium you can build the detonator pretty easily? am i wrong?

Why is it all foreign affairs?

Martha this is getting repetitive.

Lol...please stop talking about what the ayatollahs think. No one has any idea what they think.

Back