• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ben Labolt

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of him in the last week as the Obama campaign has been in full on damage control and color me unimpressed. He seems to be out of his league now that he's actually being challenged. Hell I just watched him get skewered by Erin Burnett, who is hardly known as a tough interviewer. Something tells me that the Chicago Machine is yearning for the days of David Plouffe.

In his favor, it is hard to seem competent when all the facts are against you...I love how Wasserman Shultz has been MIA for the last few weeks. She is like the campaigns, RJ...just keep parroting what your masters tell you weather or not it even passes the smell test or not.

In his favor, it is hard to seem competent when all the facts are against you...I love how Wasserman Shultz has been MIA for the last few weeks. She is like the campaigns, RJ...just keep parroting what your masters tell you weather or not it even passes the smell test or not.

Hey, isn't that last sentence racist? :wiggle::wiggle:

Hey, isn't that last sentence racist? :wiggle::wiggle:

I don't think so....I didn't say anyone was "angry" or that they were "lazy" Biden said that Obama was clean so the smell thing is out...

Lets leave it to the board denizens to decide.

Back