• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowles/Simpson/Blankfein on CNBC

30 minutes? Can't someone just post their partisan opinions of the video highlights so I can either agree with them or argue against them?

There is nothing partisan about it. They go after both parties for failure to even think about addressing the looming fiscal cliff and how out of touch both parties are on the issue. Further, they address just how real the problem is and both the negative consequences of not dealing with it and positive ones of reaching a solution. Its really a much-watch for anyone.

Will try to watch when I get a chance. Thanks for posting.

oh man, THREE AMERICAN HEROES in one place!!!! i can't decide who i like the most out of this crew

30 minutes? Can't someone just post their partisan opinions of the video highlights so I can either agree with them or argue against them?

Is this supposed to be about Bowles/Simpson or is it about people on here and their partisan opinions?

There is nothing partisan about it. They go after both parties for failure to even think about addressing the looming fiscal cliff and how out of touch both parties are on the issue. Further, they address just how real the problem is and both the negative consequences of not dealing with it and positive ones of reaching a solution. Its really a much-watch for anyone.

Why would they care if we go off the fiscal cliff?

Back