• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yet Another Republican With A Crazy Rape Comment

Did he clarify whether he was talking about legitimate rape or not? Because if the rape was legitimate, she couldn't get pregnant, thus if she was pregnant, there was no rape. If the girl, OTOH, was not pregnant, then the guy raped her. Pretty sure my math/science is right on that one.

baby = no rape

no baby = rape

You're a lawyer?

I remember a line from one of the James Bond book I read that said something like "some girls really like semi-rape"

I thought that was ridiculous but fit well with the James Bond persona.

Paul Ryan pulls his endorsement of Rivard.

For the second time this campaign season, the Republican vice presidential nominee has withdrawn his support from a former ally over controversial comments about women.

“State Representative Rivard’s comments are outrageous and offensive,” a spokesperson for Ryan told the Journal-Sentinel. “Congressman Ryan believes there is no place in our discourse for rhetoric such as this. Congressman Ryan cannot support Mr. Rivard or his indefensible comments.”

Back