• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Issa to hold hearings on job numbers

Waxman was terrible too. Just because he wasn't as terrible as Issa didn't make what he did any better. A partisan hack is a partisan hack no matter what party they associate with.

He is partisan but there are levels of things. Issa is on a completely different level. One is a nuisance. The other is trying to actively bring down an administration. That's a big difference.

Issa's auditioning for Romney. Should Romney win, Issa wants something savory. He wants his own Haliburton.

Issa's auditioning for Romney. Should Romney win, Issa wants something savory. He wants his own Haliburton.

Fuck, I want my own Haliburton.

And you all can come to my private island to party.

Fuck, I want my own Haliburton.

And you all can come to my private island to party.

The taxpayers whose money bought that Isla Haliburton appreciate that invitation.

The numbers are adjusted weekly on Thursday, so the good news we hear each week is dialed down the following week. This Thursday, sadly, will be no exception. Tune in and see.

The numbers are adjusted weekly on Thursday, so the good news we hear each week is dialed down the following week. This Thursday, sadly, will be no exception. Tune in and see.

Or the bad news is dialed up.

Or the bad news is up.

Most weeks the good news is dialed down if you've been following it. But the reality is 30,000 jobs here or there isn't cutting it anyway. We've been recovering for four years.

Yep. We sure have.

We have been recovering for a little more than 3 years. The massive job loss bleed didn't stop till the summer of 09.

Back