• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moderator for a day: Ask your own debate question.

jhmd2000

Unacceptably correct
Reaction score
So here's fun. Conservative poster asks a question of Biden that the moderator should have asked, and somebody in the O-B (regular?) camp has to answer it. Vice versa. Honor system, you have to answer the question in less than 90 seconds.

I'll start:

"Vice President Biden, your campaign talks a lot about shared sacrifice and a culture of looking out for the less fortunate. Given that your charitable contributions amount to fractions of a single percent of your annual income, how can you ask others meet a standard you refuse to uphold?"

"Congressman Ryan, please explain the math of your tax plan."

"I'd like to point out that it took over 200 years for our Country to accumulate its first ten trillion in debt, and only four more to match 2/3's of that total. The abusive and reckless spending of the last four years will pose many challenges for our Administration; one that will require a multifaceted approach to repair. The engine of recovery is growth, and our tax plan will raise revenues by promoting economic investment, hiring and rising tax revenues with rising prosperity. By lowering the rates and broadening the base, we will restore predictably and certainty to the tax code, and thereby encourage investment. You can find more details at our website http://romney-ryan.com/cannotaffordfourmore.html"

If Mitt's Olympics were so perfect why didn't Michele Kwan win the figure skating gold?

"I'd like to point out that it took over 200 years for our Country to accumulate its first ten trillion in debt, and only four more to match 2/3's of that total. The abusive and reckless spending of the last four years will pose many challenges for our Administration; one that will require a multifaceted approach to repair. The engine of recovery is growth, and our tax plan will raise revenues by promoting economic investment, hiring and rising tax revenues with rising prosperity. By lowering the rates and broadening the base, we will restore predictably and certainty to the tax code, and thereby encourage investment. You can find more details at our website http://romney-ryan.com/cannotaffordfourmore.html"

Those are very vague pretty words.

VP Biden: If you were a tree, would you bend in a wind or would you hold you face true to the sun?

I think I heard Barbara Walters ask this way back.

Candidates, would you appoint SCOTUS justices who are favorable to localities which own and/or fund pro sports stadiums seizing the teams by eminent domain in the event of lockouts that would leave the publicly-funded stadiums empty and unused?

Both candidates: is Jessica Simpson a big fine woman, or is she just a fat girl with big boobies?

Candidate Ryan: we all know about your sub three hour marathon and general love of fitness. Well done. There also are rumors that, like Kim Jong Il, you have bowled a perfect 300 and got five holes-in-one and a 38-under-par your first time on the course. Are these rumors true, and, more to the point, are you just like Kim Jong Il?

How dare you!!!

Ryan is better than that commie bastard. Ryan bowled back-to-back 900 series. He got seven aces (including a 620 yard-Par 5).

Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Back