• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN admits they oversampled Republicans in their post debate poll

Her'd be fun, but he'd be too serious for the group. Unlike those who are typically moderators, he doesn't have to go back to interviewing them to maintain his employment.

I just want to hear the phrase "bullshit mountain" in one Presidential debate before I die.

All Romney has to do is stay even with Obama and that will be perceived as a win since their first debate was a rout...I would absolutely love to see Obama employ Biden's debate style in the last two-it would be great theatre...

If the questioners and Obama hold Romney's feet to the fire, he will mess up like he did in multiple GOP debates. Obama screwed the pooch in the first debate by not doing so.

Like the lies he told about the Benghazi cover-up? His two votes on the Wars? Abortion in Obamacare? Wait....that wasn't Romney, that was somebody else.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that time that Democrats everywhere blamed Jim Lehrer after Obama shat the bed.

All Romney has to do is stay even with Obama and that will be perceived as a win since their first debate was a rout...I would absolutely love to see Obama employ Biden's debate style in the last two-it would be great theatre...

I see it completely opposite. Romney cleaned Obama. Obama wins a draw, he wins the debate. Don't fool yourself that Obama will be favored going into the debate, only Foxettes trying to skew the results will argue that.

We would blame Rev. Wright so that will make you happy.

Rev Wright would have been a pretty good mentor for the blowhard act from the other night by Vice President BiteMe. The Right Reverend is not without sin, but encouraging a shirking violet style of oratory isn't among them.

Back