• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shot fired into occupied Obama Denver HQ

Tags are for pussies who are too scared their names on their BS...not surprising that you find it interesting.

Yeah because I act real scared to tell you or anyone what I think.

Hilarious that you are actually reacting to this. I thought maybe I was being a little too obvious...apparently no such thing exists for you.

what does rj know about pussy? probably nada

Tags are for pussies who are too scared their names on their BS...not surprising that you find it interesting.

This is rich coming from the pussy that ignores people who disagree with him, and the very same pussy who floods the mods' inboxes whenever his widdle feewings get hurt.

There is certainly some really over the line Anti Obama segment of society. Never good to have something like this happen.

There is certainly some really over the line Anti Obama segment of society. Never good to have something like this happen.

I agree. It's been happening since Clinton. It got bad with Bush, and its flat out ridiculous now.

I agree. It's been happening since Clinton. It got bad with Bush, and its flat out ridiculous now.

This. As much as partisans want to constrict the anti-Obama sentiment to right wing nut bags, cordiality has been gone from presidential politics for years. Hate and lunacy are bipartisan.

Nothing to see here. This was just a random protest of the latest Obama commercials on YouTube.

what does rj know about pussy? probably nada

For whatever faults he may have, I would imagine RJ has slayed some strange along the way. Frenetic dudes generally attract a certain type of chick, and that type of chick usually gives it up.

For whatever faults he may have, I would imagine RJ has slayed some strange along the way. Frenetic dudes generally attract a certain type of chick, and that type of chick usually gives it up.

That type usually has a meth addiction and a boyfriend named Tiny.

rj, tags are all the neg rep pussies have left.

Only a few of them were really strange....:)

What a dumb fucking thread.

What a dumb fucking thread and a dumb fucking thread starter. You literally are the worst person in the world.

Stupid shit done on one side is in your book "the worst thing ever!!!!"

Stupid shit done on the other side is explained away.

Whoever tagged "RJ is the worst kind of partisan" hit the nail on the head.

I really feel sad for Hulka's family. He is so far beyond pathetic. They didn't do anything to deserve him.

At one time he was rational. He is now in the Kanoji/Dodo league.

I really feel sad for Hulka's family. He is so far beyond pathetic. They didn't do anything to deserve him.

At one time he was rational. He is now in the Kanoji/Dodo/rj/bkf league.

Fixed it for you.

At one time he was rational. He is now in the Kanoji/Dodo league.

Local-Idiot-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Back