• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shot fired into occupied Obama Denver HQ

Not if you saw the anti-Obama ads I saw when I was in Denver. I'm not surprised at all. Wish I could find them. They said that Obama was trying to take people's guns and give them to the UN.

I thought the anti-Bush (and Clinton before him) rhetoric was over the top and ridiculous. But the anti-Obama stuff has been worse. Insane.

Romney might as well have pulled the trigger himself... :tard:

I thought the anti-Bush (and Clinton before him) rhetoric was over the top and ridiculous. But the anti-Obama stuff has been worse. Insane.

I tend to agree with this. I want in my heart not to but I can't deny reality. I also want in my heart not to think it is because he is black but again, I can't deny reality.

Ahh...but the most important question is...had the Denver headquarters requested any enhanced security measures that were ignored or denied. I mean, isn't it really Obama's fault if HIS headquarters isn't infallibly protected?

I tend to agree with this. I want in my heart not to but I can't deny reality. I also want in my heart not to think it is because he is black but again, I can't deny reality.

Good post. There are so many interesting sociological/psychological aspects to this subject.

Ahh...but the most important question is...had the Denver headquarters requested any enhanced security measures that were ignored or denied. I mean, isn't it really Obama's fault if HIS headquarters isn't infallibly protected?

Obama is trying to self-assassinate....:willynilly:

Has Obama declared this an act of terrorism yet? That's the important thing.

Congressional hearings are badly needed to get to the bottom of this. We need partisan minds to clear up the mystery!

I heard it was a false flag -- Obama supporters shooting into the HQ then blaming it on the Tea Party "wingnuts".

Pretty sad, if true.

You WANT it to be true.......that's what's really sad.

Yeah, that's why I make up stuff just to wind you up...because I really want there to be a mass murder in Denver.

You should read the tags to this thread.

Tags are for pussies who are too scared their names on their BS...not surprising that you find it interesting.

Back