• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So the questions at the "Town Hall" are all going to be asked by undecided voters?

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score
So the questions at the "Town Hall" are all going to be asked by undecided voters?

Anyone else expecting a lot of really stupid questions? No offense to any undecideds on here, but I just don't see how anyone who has been paying the slightest bit of attention can still be undecided. The differences are clear.

I don't know why they're holding an undecided town hall in a blue state. Switch Hofstra and Denver and it makes more sense.

Anyone who is "undecided" yet can/will participate in this bullshit is lying.

Subjects I hope are raised:

Romney and his 47% comment.
Obama on Libya.
Obama on transparency.
Obama on how he thinks things will be any different dealing with Congress the next 4 years.
Romney on Bain
Romney on the "loopholes" he plans to close in his tax plan

Also, Jabba The Crowley is a miserable fucking choice for a debate moderator.

Candy Crowley might still ask the toppings question, as pizza is clearly relevant to her interests.

candy-crowley.jpg

Instead of an antiseptic Town Hall set up with a moderator, I'd rather just see Obama and Romney sit down at a table with 2 sets of 8 voters and talk for two 40 minute blocks. Let them share their stories and ask questions. I don't care if they're "undecided" just as long as they're thoughtful people.

I don't know why they're holding an undecided town hall in a blue state. Switch Hofstra and Denver and it makes more sense.

With Crowley as the moderator and in one of the most liberal states in the country...sounds like a setup for Obama, doesn't it?

Clearly Romney has to have an answer for 47% and Obama has to have an answer for Bengahzi.

Candy Crowley might still ask the toppings question, as pizza is clearly relevant to her interests.

candy-crowley.jpg

I'd give a pizza to anyone that asks a question about the obesity epidemic. And another one to the producer that calls for a cut to Crowley after it.

Having that AND the pizza topping question in the same debate would be epic. I'd ask the pizza topping question...a pizza a week for 30 years is nothing to sneeze at.

Last edited:
It will never be asked, but I want someone to ask Romney directly about his lack of tax returns, his offshore accounts, his using of the tax system to his advantage and how that squares with being President for all the people who can't take advantage of these loopholes.

I also dream of someone standing up and concisely giving just three examples of issues where Romney has pulled a 180 just in the past couple of years and ask him to explain that.

I would like someone to tell Obama that we hear stories of how many in Congress consider him aloof and don't know him well, and ask how he expects to get anything done without making personal connections.

Clearly Romney has to have an answer for 47% and Obama has to have an answer for Bengahzi.

True or not, a lot easier to claim that the administration was following the intelligence as it came in than to claim "I didn't mean" the 47% comment.

Anyone else expecting a lot of really stupid questions? No offense to any undecideds on here, but I just don't see how anyone who has been paying the slightest bit of attention can still be undecided. The differences are clear.

I think there are a lot of people that see this election as "lesser of two evils" so I think that lends towards more undecideds later in the race.

Reactions: BDL
True or not, a lot easier to claim that the administration was following the intelligence as it came in than to claim "I didn't mean" the 47% comment.

Naw, all he has to say is that sometimes at political events you say things that come out the wrong way, I mean Obama knows about this w/ his "bitter clingers" comment.

Also what happens to the "buck stops here"??? I can understand they didn't get intelligence but who came up w/ the youtube story? Not Hillary.

Naw, all he has to say is that sometimes at political events you say things that come out the wrong way, I mean Obama knows about this w/ his "bitter clingers" comment.

Except Obama was talking about people for whom religion and support for the 2nd amendment do color their voting patterns. Romney made completely inaccurate statements dismissing 47% of Americans as moochers.

And thus the conservative whining begins.

Yep, you pegged me. Libertarian conservative for Romney.

This board is getting insufferable. The libs will argue anything, dismiss anything, or twist words in any way possible to try to make points. Any post having anything to do with Obama or Biden gets instantly jumped upon. Here's a news flash...you ain't changing anyone's mind on this board. So you might as well be honest. If your guy pulls a dumb move, laugh at it, whatever. I'm trying to win votes when I'm out knocking on doors or walking in parades with candidates. Not when I'm on this board. No point to dishonesty here.

Unfortunately, if my guy pulls a dumb move, no one will ever know it because the media is blacking him out.

Now...a town hall debate at a private school in NYC metro moderated by a pretty clearly liberal moderator...you don't think that plays toward Obama? Come on, be honest.

Except Obama was talking about people for whom religion and support for the 2nd amendment do color their voting patterns. Romney made completely inaccurate statements dismissing 47% of Americans as moochers.

miss·peak/misˈspēk/
Verb:
Express oneself insufficiently clearly or accurately.

Surely you understand this by now? Biden does.

Back