• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conservatives gone wild

Skydog Deac

Reaction score
John Sununu told Hannity today that Obama is desperate and the he was going to bomb Libya before the election

Yesterday, Trump told Hannity that he guaranteed an October surprise by Obama, that he expected him to invade a foreign country

Now that is straight comical. Hannity is really a quality program though.

Now that is straight comical. Hannity is really a quality program though.

Hannity is putrid. Worse than putrid. I would rather punch myself in the face than watch that garbage.

Why is everyone crackin' on Hannity? He didn't say these things!

Par for the course for Trump.

Sununu OTOH has surely gone off the deep end these last few years. Its like Obama peed in his Corn Flakes at some point back in 2006 and he's been bent out of shape ever since.

The beauty of the two things I posted are that I heard them over two days on Sean's radio show, and I only listened a total of ten minutes. No telling who is saying what on that show if I listened to it all the time!

hannity is absolutely the worst. at least with people like rush and o'reilly you know that most, if not all, of what they spew is shtick.

hannity is a true believer.

John Sununu told Hannity today that Obama is desperate and the he was going to bomb Libya before the election

Yesterday, Trump told Hannity that he guaranteed an October surprise by Obama, that he expected him to invade a foreign country

Well there's nothing wrong with pandering for votes from the lunatic fringe is there?

He's going to release the actual video of Osama Bin Laden's death, in which Obama pimp slaps big Laden and puts a cap in him. Holding the gun sideways, of course.

Back