• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Sounds like Skinner & Hanifin will be on the move, Lindholm a possibility too.

Eichel. Reinhart. Ristolainen. Dahlin.

I mean, we have to eventually be good, or at least mediocre, now...right?

Give us all your Rasmuses!

Toronto took one too. I fear the Sabres now but you still have no goalie. I have no idea if you have a goalie in the system that I can not think of right now.

Kovalchuk to the Kings for $6.25 million a year. 3 year deal.

Toronto took one too. I fear the Sabres now but you still have no goalie. I have no idea if you have a goalie in the system that I can not think of right now.

Kovalchuk to the Kings for $6.25 million a year. 3 year deal.

Great question re: our goaltender. I guess Ullmark will get his shot unless the Sabres sign a FA (which they'll have to do anyway; the question is what kind of FA they sign).

Edited: for the record, Ullmark isn't the answer and I'd be shocked if they don't make a trade or a real FA signing.

Last edited:
Stanley Cup Champion Capitals re-sign D John Carlson for 8 years and $64 million. He got paid.

HERO Devante Smith-Pelly taking the hometown discount to stay in DC

HERO Devante Smith-Pelly taking the hometown discount to stay in DC

Stanley Cup Champion Michael Kempney is also sticking around for 4 years at $2.5 million per.

I seriously can't believe this offseason wizardry. The Capitals are returning the vast majority of the team (in particular the top 4 D are locked up for years, and somewhere around 11 of the top 12 forwards will return) sans Grubauer and Orpik (who is a FA right now).

Wife has been in DC since Tuesday and seen zero swimming Ovechkins.

She did scoop me some Stanley Cup Champions year today.

Back