• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

It is the only thing local news talked about all day or I would not know either.

Sebastian Aho spoils Cam Ward’s first game back in Raleigh with a sexy OT game winner. Canes needed this one BAD.

Tom Wilson's suspension was reduced to 14 games, which means he's getting his first action of the season tonight at Minnesota. He already has a goal, a minor penalty, and a fight.

The Sabres come all the way back on the road, yet again, to tie it at Pittsburgh 4-4.

I never thought I'd be able to say this again: we are damn good and a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

The Sabres come all the way back on the road, yet again, to tie it at Pittsburgh 4-4.

I never thought I'd be able to say this again: we are damn good and a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

Nah, more like Pittsburgh sucks this year...

Buffalo is on a ten game win streak :eek:

Their ice management team should keep their eyes peeled for Brent Burns's jockstrap. He was owned by Ristolainen on the opening salvo tonight.

Hurts my heart to see Skinner beasting up there. 13 goals in November

Back