• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Yeah, we kinda reverted to our early season form where we were just throwing pucks at the net and weren't scoring any goals.

Aho is a very creative offensive force normally but he was clearly hurt -- he had an initial burst having had a week to rest up and get healthier in Game 1 but then fell off -- and I think Svech hit the rookie wall. And Boston is hugely disciplined and there just isn't much open ice against them.

Still definitely could use an infusion of some more skill. Wanna come back Skinner??

Still better than DeacMan's. Guessing Juice probably watched more of us than he did

Back in 2006, I flew out during the ECF heading to Africa for a month and the Canes won the cup. Had to watch the replays when I got back. Next week, we're set to take off for a couple weeks in Italy. CUP CONFIRMED CANES FANS, you're welcome.

Sry, fam. Italy had no good canes vibes. Woke up this morning in Tuscany and was sad

Bad goaltending -- shoulda dealt with the puck when it rolled off the boards into his crease

Bruins dominating game 3 early. And the Blues take a silly review penalty at the end of the period. I was a bit worried after the Blues outplayed the B's in game 2, but they've bounced back nicely tonight.

The Bruins are playing at the different level this postseason. Their PP is just sick

Not to mention their third- and fourth-line scoring. That's such a difference maker in the playoffs

So, WTF is going on in this game?

So while that play was definitely a trip, I wish someone would mention what a ridiculous dive it was also. Did you see how his body sprung backwards after the hit? Dangerous play? Yes. Play should have been stopped due to penalty (not due to injury, though)? Sure. Bruin hurts himself trying to draw a penalty? Almost definitely.

I'm also thinking Accari turned backwards and almost intently skated directly at Bozak looking for a trip, hence the flop

you can literally see the bruin player launch with his right foot. was a trip that probably would have been called IF flopping was acceptable in hockey. but its not, which makes it awesome

Back