• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Dzingel a Cane! Will have a point to prove after having to wait this long for a deal, like it

I thought this was cool, too:

2006 Conn Smythe winner, always solid but never quite replicated that performance. Still a great team servant and always glad to hear these guys say they'll be settling down in Raleigh even after they've retired!

His Game 3 performance in Montreal in '06 will forever live in my heart. First playoff start with us down 2-0 and he was stupendous, got the ball rolling toward the cup triumph.

And some special saves in the Cup Finals as well

Came here to show my respect for Wardo. Dude is probably the reason I'm a Canes fan and not a Caps fan (family is from DC area). Even in his twilight seasons the guy put up solid numbers and spectacular saves. It's a damn shame that the Karmanos family wasted so many of his best years. I hope he can find his way into the organization down the road and help us win another Cup!

Last edited:
Almost time. We had our season ticket draft last night.

I got Caps, Senators (yuck), Pens, Canucks, Jets x 2, Hawks, Blues, Isles, Oilers, Avs, Preds x 2 with Winter Clasic, Wild, Coyotes, Rangers.

I wanted to get the Canes. They went surprisingly early in our draft for a Tuesday night game and guys without NC connections.

BTTFT!

An interesting rule addition this year: when a coach unsuccessfully challenges, their team gets a minor penalty. A second unsuccessful try lands a double-minor penalty.

Does this thread load SUPER slowly for anyone else? Any interest in starting a new thread for this season?

BTTFT!

An interesting rule addition this year: when a coach unsuccessfully challenges, their team gets a minor penalty. A second unsuccessful try lands a double-minor penalty.

Oh wow, didnt know that.

Does this thread load SUPER slowly for anyone else? Any interest in starting a new thread for this season?

The whole boards load slow, not just this thread. At least for me. Speed has sucked for months now.

Weird. This one thread takes 10x longer to load than any other for me. Almost like there's some huge media hidden in it somewhere.

Weird. This one thread takes 10x longer to load than any other for me. Almost like there's some huge media hidden in it somewhere.

This particular thread has been loading wayyyy slower than the others for at least a year now. I remember thinking this at the start of last season. We should start a new thread.

Back